Based on the discoveries of Dr. William Sutherland, Franklyn Sills and others who have brought the principles of an ancient “wisdom” into an elegant and effective system of healing. You’ll explore the core elements of the biodynamic approach learning subtle, therapeutic and non-invasive palpation skills. These essential skills enable you to track the human system in its expressions of Health as well as patterns of resistance.
- Learn to palpate the three subtle ordering rhythms and tides
- Learn safe and effective approaches to human conditions
- Explore: Primary Respiration, Inherent Health, Stillpoints and the Inherent Treatment Plan
- Discover how Primary Respiration generates and maintains function
- Experience a relaxed learning style in a safe, supportive environment
- Apply these skills immediately in your life or current practice