* Students are expected to attend all sessions. *
To Enroll, scroll to the bottom to Register and Pay tuition.
For questions please call 303-999-9963 or email email@example.com
About the Course – (Through NCBTMB – 35 CEUs offered)
A course for trauma and healing professionals, as well as bodyworkers, who seek to increase their felt sense of the Autonomic Nervous System and its capacity to support resilience.
This body-oriented course will take a deep somatic dive into the nature of resilience and trauma and the physiology of fluids and nerves. Students will gain a felt sense understanding of both the autonomic nervous system and the resilient and wise fluids of the body.
The course will be taught biodynamically, oriented to the coherent, timeless intelligence within and around us. From a biodynamic perspective, our bodies, stories and choices are Intelligent. Exploring trauma and the ANS through a Biodynamic lens is a reliable route to re-framing our past challenges and building resiliency in the autonomic nervous system.
This course is offered separately, for people with and without a lot of experience using their hands to support the healing process (bodyworkers versus trauma professionals). The trauma professionals version of this course is perfect for Somatic Experiencing students or practitioners who want to deepen their hands-on skills. Exercises will include hands-on work, both seated and at tables. The course was created for trauma professionals and those who work supporting people with acute or chronic trauma. This course will expand participants’ knowledge about the nature of trauma and the role of the autonomic nervous system in both remembering and resolving difficult experience. Class exercises and lectures will create opportunities for students to learn both about how the nervous system works and about their own nervous system and its challenges and strengths.
Course Content Includes:
The components of the Biodynamic Paradigm & Relational Field
The anatomy, physiology and Intelligence in each branch of the ANS
Fluid dynamics and the fluid field
Differentiating activation from potency within fluid
The nature of trauma and resiliency.
Reframing the Window of Tolerance: mapping blueprints and imprints
Recognition of Hyper/Hypo/Resourced ANS states
School of Inner Health
7550 W. Yale Ave., Ste. B-204
Denver, CO 80227
Upcoming Class Dates
Daily Schedule: 9:30am – 6:00 pm
**In order to take this course, you must meet at least ONE of the following pre-requisites:
- Complete the School of Inner Health’s Biodynamic Principles course. You may pay for both courses as a bundle – a 12% discount. Please choose the correct bundle payment option below.
- Complete the School of Inner Health’s 3-Day Online Introduction to Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy course. You may pay for both courses as a bundle – a 12% discount. Please choose the correct bundle payment option below.
- Complete a 35-hour Introduction to Craniosacral Biodynamics course
- Complete at least the first module of a full Craniosacral Certification Training
- At least two years of experience working in a professional capacity with the autonomic nervous system / trauma