About the Course
In our culture, we are taught to think of life as static, but life and the human body are and have always been dynamic, alive, and in motion. Did you know that the forces that can facilitate healing are the same forces that shaped you in your earliest days?
In this one-day course, you will be introduced to craniosacral therapy, an elegant and effective system of healing based on the discoveries of Dr. William Sutherland. Additionally, you’ll learn and experience various aspects of the biodynamic paradigm underlying our approach to craniosacral therapy and all courses at the School of Inner Health. This course is perfect for you if you are a massage therapist or other bodyworker looking to lessen the physical wear-and-tear on your own body while at the same time increasing the depth, effectiveness, and impact of your healing work with clients. You will be able to use what you learn in this class and apply it immediately in your existing practice. This course can also be applied toward your continuing education requirements (7 CEUs).
In this course, you will:
- Learn experientially through hands-on work, exercises, and lecture in a relaxed, safe, supportive environment
- Be introduced to the basics of craniosacral therapy, including primary respiration, inherent Health, stillpoints, and the inherent treatment plan
- Explore and experience the core elements of the biodynamic paradigm
- Learn to palpate (feel and sense) the subtle underlying forces of the human system and amplify its healing capacity
- Learn to track the human system in its expression of both Health and patterns of resistance and disease
- Skillfully support re-ordering of disturbance or disorder present in the system
- Learn safe, therapeutic, and non-invasive approaches to working with a variety of conditions
- Walk away from the class able to apply these skills immediately in your current practice and life
635 Southpointe Court, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Upcoming Class Dates
Nov. 18, 2017, 9:30am-5:30pm
Feb. 3, 2018, 9:30am-5:30pm
Apr. 21, 2018, 9:30am-5:30pm
Jul. 7, 2018, 9:30am-5:30pm
Margaret Rosenau MA, BCST, RCST®, SEP, APP. , has over 20 years of experience as a somatic bodyworker and educator. She has traveled both the external world of our planet and the internal world of her body extensively. She is passionate about life, what makes a life worth living, and cultivating the relationships and meaning to live life well. She is a gifted teacher. Margaret doesn’t hold back what she has to offer. She saturates her students with knowledge. She’s really open to sharing what she knows. She wants to empower her students, not just have them see her as powerful.