Please note: Due to COVID-19, the One-Day course offered May 29th & 30th – will be offered as two 1/2 days in an online format with reduced tuition.
Daily ONLINE Schedule via Zoom:
5/29 & 5/30: 4-6p & 7-8:30p
To Enroll, please:
(1) Register at: https://www.schoolofinnerhealth.org/registration/
(2) Pay the $100 tuition by clicking on the ONLINE tuition button at the bottom of this page.
For questions please call 303-999-9963 or email email@example.com
About the Course
7 CEs * At this time, we are unable to offer CEs for the online course. Please check back as that may change soon.
In our culture, we are taught to think of life as static, but life and the human body are and have always been dynamic, alive, and in motion. Did you know that the forces that can facilitate healing are the same forces that shaped you in your earliest days?
In this one-day course, you will be introduced to craniosacral therapy, an elegant and effective system of healing based on the discoveries of Dr. William Sutherland. Additionally, you’ll learn and experience various aspects of the biodynamic paradigm underlying our approach to craniosacral therapy and all courses at the School of Inner Health. This course would be a good fit for you if you are looking for a general introduction to biodynamics applied through craniosacral therapy. It is also perfect if you are a massage therapist or other bodyworker looking to lessen the physical wear-and-tear on your own body while at the same time increasing the depth, effectiveness, and impact of your healing work with clients. You will be able to use what you learn in this class and apply it immediately in your existing practice. This course can also be applied toward your continuing education requirements (7 CEs).
In this course, you will:
- Learn experientially through hands-on work, exercises, and lecture in a relaxed, safe, supportive environment
- Be introduced to the basics of craniosacral therapy, including primary respiration, inherent Health, stillpoints, and the inherent treatment plan
- Explore and experience the core elements of the biodynamic paradigm
- Learn to palpate (feel and sense) the subtle underlying forces of the human system and amplify its healing capacity
- Learn to track the human system in its expression of both Health and patterns of resistance and disease
- Skillfully support re-ordering of disturbance or disorder present in the system
- Learn safe, therapeutic, and non-invasive approaches to working with a variety of conditions
- Walk away from the class able to apply these skills immediately in your current practice and life
I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about the online format of this work, but Margaret is such an amazing teacher and encapsulated the class with her grounding and centering instruction. I was very pleasantly surprised how well this worked for me in the Zoom environment. The format of the class then began to answer so many questions for me and many that I didn’t even know to ask. I am very grateful this opportunity became available to me and look forward to more in the future. – Student in the April 21/22 ONLINE Intro
CURRENTLY OFFERED ONLINE
7550 W. Yale Ave., B-204
Denver, CO 80227
Upcoming Class Dates
May 29 & 30, 2020, 4p-6p & 7p-8:30p – Two 1/2 days ONLINE
August 23, 2020, 9:30am-6pm in person in Denver