About the Course
Did you know that the forces that can facilitate healing are the same forces that shaped you in your earliest days? Biodynamic principles are essential and intrinsic to health and healing. Practitioners who are aware of these principles and actively practice and embody them in their healing work are able to create the conditions necessary for transformational healing. At the School of Inner Health, the biodynamic paradigm is foundational and underlies our approach to all the courses we teach.
In this three-day (21-hour) professional development course, you will delve deeply into the theory of Biodynamics and learn why this word and the principles of healing and perception it references are essential tools to carry in your toolbox, regardless of your chosen profession. Biodynamics refers to the dynamic aliveness in all of life and the relationship between growth and transformation. In this Biodynamic Principles class, students will be introduced to the skills that build the perceptual ability to sense underlying life forces as well as how to amplify the health and capacity that is available. By studying biodynamic principles, professionals learn essential tools with which to recognize and support embodied aliveness in an individual or group. Each principle is taught through a combination of lecture, movement, meditation, and experiential hands-on learning. This course is perfect for you if you are an educator or supervisor looking to add depth and skill to your work that increases your effectiveness with students or colleagues. We also recommend this course for those with an interest in learning more about craniosacral therapy or working with trauma. Honestly, the skills taught in this class can enhance any professional or personal relationship or work environment. The class can be applied toward your continuing education requirements (21 CEs).
**Special Note: This course fulfills the pre-requisite requirement for our five-day Dynamics of Coherence: Amplifying Resilience in the Autonomic Nervous System course. You may purchase a bundle of both courses together at a 12% discount HERE.
In this Biodynamic Principles course, you will:
- Learn experientially through hands-on work, exercises, and lecture in a relaxed, safe, supportive environment.
- Learn how to recognize and amplify the inherent order in the
- Deepen your perceptual skills, especially skills related to sensing in the body and recognizing changes in a person’s state.
- Learn skills that will improve and deepen both professional and personal relationships.
- Learn skills to sense and relate with the underlying forces essential to health and healing in order to increase the healing capacity in both group and one-on-one situations.
- Learn about the three branches of the autonomic nervous system and the importance of recognizing which branch is amplified in an individual or group experience.
7550 W. Yale Ave.
Denver, CO 80227
Upcoming Class Dates
March 13-15, 2020, 9:30am-6pm daily
October 9-11, 2020, 9:30am-6pm daily