About the Course
I am excited to offer this workshop, the template for which is the one I first took with Ray Castellino over 20 years ago. (Learn more about the backstory HERE). These intimate workshops are open to Craniosacral Therapists and Somatic practitioners. I have made some changes to Ray’s structure to increase the professional development opportunities that come from having plenty of time to explore what happened in each turn and to compare the turns to each other from a practitioner perspective.
This advanced somatic process course is an opportunity for Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapists and other somatic practitioners to explore their early successes and challenges in a skilled and supportive environment where they will learn from their own and each other’s discoveries. Participants will greatly enhance their practitioner knowledge of and skills with early states.
The requirement that the container is held by experienced craniosacral therapists and other somatic practitioners will open the doors to deep levels of perception and insight.
Each workshop participant will take a turn exploring their early material in a skilled and safe enough container. There will be plenty of time to explore and integrate each participant’s experience. Turns will be facilitated by Margaret Rosenau with the support of assistants.
The workshop is limited to 5 people. Previous experience with the subtle rhythms of the body and solid practitioner skills are a pre-requisite. Participants may be graduates of a 700 hour training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy like the one we teach at the School of Inner Health or another multi-year Somatic Training. If you have completed a training of this sort, please consider applying.
Course objectives include:
- Increase participants’ somatic knowledge of their early history.
- Differentiate from early experiences in a supportive attuned container.
- Deepen understanding of the dynamics of how early material is relevant in participants’ current lives.
- Increase visual and somatic recognition of early states and patterns.
- Practice and increase skills of presence, listening, recognition and negotiation of early imprint and blueprint states.
- Increase professional practitioner capacity to recognize, support and differentiate early material with clients.
School of Inner Health
7550 W. Yale Ave., Ste. B204
Denver, CO 80227
Upcoming Class Dates
May 30th – June 2nd, 2024
October 9th-12th, 2024
December 18th-21st, 2024