About the Webinar
Would you like to deepen your skills in working with people who are challenged by trauma, PTSD and related conditions such as anxiety and depression? If so, we invite you to…
Join us for a FREE interactive webinar event!
If you are a Somatic Experiencing® therapist or psychotherapist working with trauma, or a bodyworker who is noticing the effects of trauma arising during your session work, having an embodied and refined ability to track and work with the subtle nuances of autonomic nervous system states will support you in more effectively creating the conditions necessary for healing.
In this webinar, you will:
- Experience simple and powerful exercises to help you track your own autonomic nervous system state, which you can begin using right away with yourself and your clients.
- Learn the basics of the biodynamic paradigm — including shifting your focus to what is well in yourself and your clients — and how applying these principles can support a traumatized person to re-orient to their wellness and capacity.
- Increase your understanding of the social engagement branch of the autonomic nervous system and learn how working specifically with this aspect of the ANS will revolutionize your practice.
- Learn how you can begin to deepen your capacity to recognize physiological cues that represent different nervous system states.
- Discover news ways of thinking, perceiving, and being in your work with trauma.
Margaret Rosenau, MA, RCST®, SEP, owner and lead instructor at the School of Inner Health, will share her wisdom and expertise on these topics in this unique online webinar. Margaret is an approved teacher for the Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America, (BCTA-NA) and is certified in several bodywork modalities: Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Somatic Experiencing®, Pre and Perinatal Psychology, and Polarity Therapy. She loves to teach from a place of depth and breadth – to bring the big picture into the specific moment and relate a specific experience to larger contexts. With the human body as her medium, she opens doorways that make both embodiment and aliveness more possible.